Sargento® Cheese Slices - Pizza Dunk’rz
When it comes to snack time and meal time I’m always so torn.
I want it to be interactive with my kids so they can learn how to cook - Get their hands messy in the flower, help me measure out the water, hear the timer buzz and yell out “Mom, food’s ready!”
But I also have to be realistic.
Some days that’s not an option.. sometimes I just need it to be quick and simple!
Here's a recipe you can do with your kids or super fast to serve to your kids!
This is my son’s favorite Sargento® Colby-Jack cheese slices rolled up in dough, baked, and voila.... cheesy bread dunkers!
Grab your marinara sauce and dunk these delicious cheesy bread pieces!
Here’s what you’ll need ——
• 1 pack of Sargento® Colby-Jack Cheese Slices
• 1 can of your preferred biscuits
• 1 jar of your preferred marinara
Here are the quick directions ——
• Preheat oven to temp. On your biscuit pack
• Open pack of biscuits and knead all biscuits into 1 ball of dough
• Open pack of Sargento® Colby-Jack SLICES
• Grab small amount of dough and roll it out
• Place Sargento® Cheese Slice down- 2 for extra cheesy
• Roll the dough over cheese like a snake- press ends together
• Bake until golden brown or Sargento® cheese starts to melt out
• Serve with marinara sauce ——
Cheese is always my go to!
My kids will say no to so many things-
Sargento® Cheese slices are always a yes!